Sunday, July 22, 2012

August, 1961

  • Hurt - Timi Yuro
  • School Is Out - Gary US Bonds
  • You Don't know What You Got - Ral Donner
  • Michael - The Highwaymen
  • I'm A-Telling You - Jerry Butler
  • Quite A Party - The Fireballs
  • A Tear - Gene McDaniels
  • What A Sweet Thing That Was / A Thing Of The Past - The Shirelles
  • Every Breath I Take - Gene Pitney
  • Don't Bet Money Honey - Linda Scott
  • Let The Four Winds Blow - Fats Domino
  • I Was Made For Dancin' - Frank Gari
  • Right Or Wrong - Wanda Jackson
  • As If I Didn't Know - Adam Wade
  • I Fall To Pieces - Patsy Cline
  • I'm Gonna Knock On Your Door - Eddie Hodges
  • I'll Never Smile Again - The Platters
  • I Don't Want To Take A Chance - Mary Wells
  • Tell Laura I Love Her - Ricky Valance
  • How Many Tears - Bobby Vee
  • Kon Tiki - The Shadows
  • Does Your Chewing Gum Lose Its Flavour On The Bedpost Overnight - Lonnie Donegan
  • My True Story - The Jive Five
  • Hillbilly Heaven - Tex Ritter
  • "Nag" - The Halos
  • I'll Never Be Alone Again - Bobby Curtola
  • I Wake Up Crying - Chuck Jackson
  • Jealousy - Billy Fury

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page