I saw a movie bio of her once. And George is her nephew.
Rosemary died in 2002.
• Come On-A My House – The was her first hit, and it was given to her by Mitch Miller, and it was co-written by Ross Bagdasarian, who was David Seville of the Chipmunks.
• Hey There – From 1954 (and it hit in the UK in the fall of ’55), this was a biggie. It was done by Johnny Ray too.
• This Ole House – A kind of spiritual, and a hit in January 1955. I have another version of this by The Statler Brothers.
• Half As Much – By Hank Williams, many of whose songs were popified in the early 50s.
• Mangos – Top 10 in the spring of ‘57
• Beautiful Brown Eyes
• Memories Of You – From early ’56, this was actually The Benny Goodman Trio, with vocals by Rosemary.
• Mambo Italiano – Yet another Mambo from late 1954 / early 1955
• Be My Life’s Companion
• Too Old To Cut The Mustard – With Marlene Dietrich
• If Teardrops Were Pennies
• Blues In The Night – My mama done told me….
• You're Just In Love – With Guy Mitchell (you're just in love with Guy Mitchell?)
• I Could Have Danced All Night – from the spring of 1956.