Thursday, February 26, 2009

November 1955



Here are some songs that were on the music charts in November, 1955. I have the blue ones. I don’t have the black ones yet.




  • You Are My Love - Joni James
  • Love Is A Many Splendored Thing - Don Cornell
  • Only You - The Hilltoppers
  • Love And Marriage - Frank Sinatra
  • Sixteen Tons - Tennessee Ernie Ford
  • Suddenly There's A Valley - Jo Stafford
  • My Boy Flat Top - Boyd Bennett & His Rockets
  • Forgive My Heart - Nat King Cole
  • Young Abe Lincoln - Don Cornell
  • Black Denim Trousers And Motorcycle Boots - Vaughan Monroe
  • Pepper Hot Baby - Jaye P. Morgan
  • Dog Faced Soldier - Russ Morgan
  • Amukuiriki (The Lord Willing) - Les Paul & Mary Ford
  • No Arms - Georgie Shaw
  • He - The McGuire Sisters
  • No Other Arms - Pat Boone
  • All At Once You Love Him - Perry Como
  • Smokey Joe's Cafe - The Robins



No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page