Tuesday, February 10, 2009

October 1955



Here are some songs that were on the music charts in October, 1955. I have the blue ones. I don’t have the black ones yet.




  • He - Al Hibbler
  • Black Denim Trousers - The Cheers
  • Cattle Call - Eddy Arnold
  • Only You - The Platters
  • Shifting Whispering Sands - Rusty Draper
  • Suddenly There's A Valley - Julius LaRosa
  • Hey There - Johnny Ray
  • Suddenly There's A Valley - Gogi Grant
  • My Bonnie Lassie - The Ames Brothers
  • At My Front Door - The El Doradoes
  • Someone You Love - Nat King Cole
  • Yellow Rose Of Texas - Stan Freberg
  • I Hear You Knocking - Gale Storm
  • At My Front Door (Crazy Little Mama) - Pat Boone



2 comments:

ladyofthelake said...

DJ
I heard a song on the radio and can't figure out who sings it!!!!!

A female voice, young, quiet song.
'do you remember your first kiss...'
how different it is to others...
how special it is.
no other is like it...do you remember..something like that...
I never heard it before...and didn't recognize the singer.
Hoped you might know it...or know more ways than I could find it. Just used usual search engines.
lisa

VSL Poltroon said...

Nope...

 
Locations of visitors to this page