Sunday, March 21, 2010

February, 1959


  • Hawaiian Wedding Song - Andy Williams
  • Taul Paul - Annette
  • I Cried A Tear - LaVerne Baker
  • Don't Take Your Guns To Town - Johnny Cash
  • The Lonely One - Duane Eddy
  • I'm A Man - Fabian
  • Blue Hawaii - Billy Vaughn
  • Children's Marching Song - Mitch Miller
  • The Little Space Girl - Jessie Lee Turner
  • I've Got A Wife - Mark IV
  • Try Me - James Brown
  • Does Your Chewing Gum Lose Its Flavour On The Bedpost Overnight - Lonnie Donegan
  • Petite Fleur - Chris Barber
  • Charlie Brown - The Coasters
  • There Must Be A Way - Joni James
  • The Story Of My Love - Conway Twitty
  • Nola - Billy Williams
  • Anthony Boy - Chuck Berry
  • I've Had It - The Bell Notes
  • Pretty Girls Everywhere - Eugene Church & The Fellows
  • Plane Jane - Bobby Darin
  • Apple Blossom Time - Tab Hunter
  • Raining In My Heart - Buddy Holly
  • Teardrops On Your Letter - Hank Ballard & The Midnighters

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page