Tuesday, April 21, 2009

June, 1956




Here are some songs that were on the music charts in June, 1956. I have the blue ones.





  • Can You Find It In Your Heart - Tony Bennett
  • (How Little It Matters) How Little We Know - Frank Sinatra
  • Church Bells May Ring - The Diamonds
  • Delilah Jones - The McGuire Sisters
  • Ooby Dooby - Roy Orbison
  • I Want You I Need You I Love You - Elvis Presley
  • It Only Hurts A Little While - The Ames Brothers
  • I Want You To Be My Girl - Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers
  • Graduation Day - The Four Freshmen
  • Treasure Of Love - Clyde McPhatter
  • My Baby Left Me - Elvis Presley
  • I Promise To Remember - Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers
  • I Almost Lost My Mind - Pat Boone
  • Born To Be With You - The Chordettes
  • Transfusion - Nervous Norvus
  • On The Street Where You Live- Vic Damone
  • Portuguese Washerwoman - Joe "Fingers" Carr
  • Too Close For Comfort - Eydie Gourmet
  • I Could Have Danced All Night - Sylvia Sims
  • Church Bells May Ring - The Willows
  • Walk Hand In Hand - Tony Martin
  • Graduation Day - The Rover Boys
  • On The Street Where You Live - Eddie Fisher
  • More / Glendora - Perry Como
  • Slippin' And Slidin' - Little Richard
  • Boppin' The Blues - Carl Perkins
  • Roll Over Beethoven - Chuck Berry

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page